The first international destination for majority of Indians. Much loved for different reasons by both bachelors, honeymooners and family albeit for different reasons. While it is popular as sex tourism country among many Indians, Thailand has much more to offer for everyone ranging from vibrant night life, amazing beaches, multiple tourist attractions and shows and amazing malls.
We recently enjoyed 12 days family trip to Thailand and I am writing my experiences of the country. We covered Phuket, Koh Samui and Pattaya during our trip small stopover at Bangkok. Hope the articles help other fellow travellers.
Following are the articles in Thailand diaries:
- Visa, Immigration and Money related information
- Currency Exchange process – how much and where
- Things to know before your Thailand trip
- How to save money during Thailand trip
- Review of best places/things to do in Thailand
- My experience of Thailand – Phuket, Koh Samui, Pattaya
- Places to visit and Things to try in Thailand
- How vegetarians can survive in Thailand
- Where I lost money / what can I have done better